Doctor of Philosophy Degree Programmes
- PhD Agricultural Machinery Engineering
- PhD Agro-Environmental Engineering
- PhD Bioengineering
- PhD Food and Post Harvest Engineering
- PhD Soil and Water Engineering
The duration of the programme shall be a minimum of six (6) semesters.
A potential candidate for the PhD must provide proof of having already obtained an MSc, MEng or an MPhil degree in Engineering or allied related courses to qualify for admission.
Graduates will be trained for job opportunities with:
- Ministry of Food and Agriculture at the National, Regional and District levels
- Farm Machinery, including Tillage, Irrigation, Postharvest, Farm Structures and Agro-environmental Control Equipment Manufacture and Supply Companies
- Teaching and Research Institutions
- Integrated Rural Development Projects (Multilateral and Bilateral)
- Agro processing and Bioengineering Companies.
- Consulting Firms in Agribusiness and Rural Development.
- Forest Engineering Companies
- Environmental Conservation and Protection Agencies.
- NGOs in Agricultural and Rural Infrastructure Development
- Agro-industrial Waste Management Projects
- Commercial Farms, Self Employment